D&D Encounters is one of our most popular events and we have new players joining each week! The growth of the group has taken the event from something we could manage on a casual basis to an event that must be organized to ensure everyone continues to have a great time.
For this reason, effective with the 11/28 Encounters, we are implementing the following guidelines:
- Everyone who wishes to play must RSVP on our Meetup page.
- You are able to RSVP for up to 3 additional players so if you come as a group, feel free to RSVP for the entire group, just be sure to enter their names so we know who is coming.
- Registration begins at 6:30pm.
- You must register before you play.
- Please register no later than 6:45pm so the session can begin promptly at 7:00pm.
- Please allow a minimum of 2 hours for playing D&D Encounters, with the understanding that it may run longer.
- While the DM’s strive to keep the game moving on time, the pace of the game is directly affected by the player’s actions.
- Because D&D Encounters is a cooperative adventure game, when a player leaves before the end of the game, it has a negative impact on the outcome and the remaining players at the table.
- If you are not able to stay for the duration of the game, before your encounter begins, please let your DM know what time you need to leave so that he can plan accordingly.
- We will always do our best to accommodate seating / pairing requests. However, flexibility and understanding is required for those times when a request may not be able to be fulfilled.
- For example, the nature of D&D requires a balanced player party for optimal success. For this reason, varying attendees may require shifting players to balance out a table.
- We want to ensure everyone who is playing at The Wandering Dragon feels comfortable and has an enjoyable experience.
- For this reason, if at any time, you have any concerns, please bring them to the attention of the owners, Kevin or Laura. We will be happy to listen and address any issues you may have.