Citadel Contrast Colors! The New Citadel Colour Range is Now Available at The Wandering Dragon!
It’s here and it’s full…for now. 😉
The new Citadel Colour Range is now at The Wandering Dragon! We have the complete line, preorders are covered and we even received our full reorder already! So we are good to go, for a little while anyway. 😉
The Citadel Colour Range
- Spray (62-xx): 11 colors in 400ml spray cans, designed to be the undercoat for your models.
- Base (21-xx): 53 colors in 12ml pots, designed to give a strong foundation for successive stages, specially formulated to provide rich pigment and excellent coverage.
- Shade (24-xx): 15 colors in 24ml pots, designed to bring out subtle details and textures by running into the recesses, creating effective shading with minimal effort.
- Contrast (29-xx): 34 colors in 18ml pots, designed to be applied over a light colored undercoat to create the effect of a Base and Shade in one application.
- Layer (22-xx): 93 colors in 12ml pots, designed to be painted over a Base or Contrast paint to create realistic highlights on a model.
- Dry (23-xx): 31 colors in 12ml pots, designed with lots of pigment and very little liquid, to highlight raised details quickly using Citadel Drybrushes.
- Air (28-xx): 78 colors in 24ml pots, taken from the Base and Shade ranges, formulated for use with an air brush.
- Technical (27-xx): 25 specialized paints to help you achieve a range of different effects including dripping blood, textured bases, and finishing varnishes.