Santa Monica, LE Margraves of Valeria, Scooby-Doo: Escape From the Haunted Mansion and More!
LE Margraves of Valeria
Margraves of Valeria is a hand-building worker-placement game set in the fantasy world of Valeria. It’s the fifth stand-alone game in the series and brings the familiar feel of the previous games (with icons, characters, and easy turns) while building on familiar mechanics you’d expect (off-turn bonuses, multi-use cards, and resource-management).
You are a Margrave, a military commander tasked with defending the land of Valeria and building magical Ward Towers at cities. Knights in Valeria can be commanded by you or your fellow Margraves to slay monsters or activate locations in an effort to gain influence over the 4 Guilds: Worker, Soldier, Shadow, and Holy. As you gain influence, you’ll cross thresholds that will earn you privilege tiles which give you bonuses.
At the end of the game, you’ll earn victory points based on how much influence you have over a Guild and how many icons you’ve gained of that Guild. The Margrave with the most victory points at the end of the game will be named a Duke or Duchess and given their own province to protect and grow!
Turns are deceptively simple as you only get to play 1 Citizen card from your hand. Each card can be played for action icons in the pennant (top-left), power text (at the bottom), or played face-down to perform one of the two actions on your player board (Recall your cards or Build a Ward Tower).
Key features include:
- Hand Building – Much like deck-building, you are drafting cards into your hand increasing your powers, victory points, and options.
- Multi-use Cards – Each card can be used in one of four ways, leaving you a lot of decision-making room to execute your strategy.
- Worker-Placement – Each time you move your Margrave or a Knight into a location, you activate the power of that location much like a worker placement game.
- Shared Workers – The Knights on the game board do not belong to a single player (anyone can use them) so be careful not to setup your opponents with powerful turns.
- Resource Management – You have limited storage spots on your player board and using them effectively (without wasting tokens) is key to winning the game.
- Hero Tombs – As you send Knights into battle, they die glorious deaths and are sent to tombs where you can collect bonuses in a well-integrated mini-game.
- Influence Track – Gain influence over the 4 Guilds by moving your markers across the tracks which will earn you more victory points at the end of the game for icons you collect.
- Fantastic Art – As with previous Valeria games, the Mico has really outdone himself by creating a rich and dynamic world full of color and life.
LE Version includes:
LE Bundle also includes:
Solo Variant: This 16 Card Pack adds an Events Deck and Solo Play Rules that give you an engaging play experience.
Metal Coins: Includes 30 One-Gold and 20 Five-Gold Metal Coins
Gnoll Monster Pack: This 7 Card Pack adds the Gnoll Area Monster Stack to Valeria: Card Kingdoms!
Margrave Pack: This 5 Card Pack adds new Starter Starter Citizens for Valeria: Card Kingdoms based on Margraves of Valeria art!
Scooby-Doo: Escape From the Haunted Mansion
In Scooby-Doo: Escape from the Haunted Mansion, take on the roles of the teen sleuths and their courageous canine pal! Work together to decode your way out of the haunted mansion in this cooperative Coded Chronicles game. Can you solve the mystery of Lady Fairmont’s ghost with the help of Mystery, Inc.? Coded Chronicles is an at-home escape room style game where players work together to unlock clues and solve puzzles by using a unique code revealing mechanic. Each game offers a unique storyline and objective to provide a one-of-a-kind game-play experience.
In Santa Monica, you are trying to create the most appealing neighborhood in Southern California. Will you choose to create a calm, quiet beach focusing on nature, a bustling beach full of tourists, or something in between to appeal to the locals?
Each turn, you will draft a feature card from the display to build up either your beach or your street. These features work together to score your victory points. The player with the most points wins!
40 minute play time
78 Feature Cards
4 Reference Cards
6 Starting Feature Tiles
4 Sand Dollar Tiles
3 Scoring Objective Tiles
30 Locals, 30 Tourists, 8 VIPS
28 Footprint Tokens
25 Sand Dollars & 4 multipliers
1 Food Truck and 1 Foodie Token
1 Start Player Token
1 Score Pad
Rune Stones: The Enchanted Forest
The second expansion for the game by Rüdiger Dorn.
Each druid has a familiar, capable of searching the enchanted forest, increasing the druid‘s power by granting powerful one-off abilities when the right moment arises!
“8 new Rune Stones“ offers exciting new abilities and further enhances the variety in game play.
Space Battle Lunchtime Card Game
Space Battle Lunchtime Card Game is based on its namesake graphic novel by Natalie Riess, about Earth baker Peony who gets the deal of a lifetime when she agrees to be a contestant on the Universe’s hottest reality TV cooking show, Space Battle Lunchtime!
In the game, players will face off as contestants in the intergalactic cooking competition show. They’ll collect and combine flavor cards to create the perfect prize-winning dish, trying to impress the alien judges with their creativity!
30 minuet play time
40 Dish Cards
60 Flavor Cards
6 Judge Cards
5 Chef Cards
5 Spatula Tokens
1 First Player Token
5 Player Aid Cards
1 Rules Sheet
Wardlings 5E Campaign Guide
Step into a world of wonder and magic, sparked by the innocence of humanity’s most important heroes: the children.
The Wardlings Campaign Guide brings an enchanted new campaign setting to life, where the minds of the youth, uncorrupted by the vices and responsibilities of their elders, are able to perceive magical creatures and events in the world around them, where adults cannot.
Here, children are the saviors of the land who venture on epic quests to protect their realm, and holding on to the virtues of youth has never been more imperative! This book contains character creation rules for your new Wardlings character, new core class options, a whole new magic system for your Wardling’s familiar, an overview of the lands of Or’Mya and its inhabitants, new backgrounds, powerful spells, whimsical monsters, and more –all fully compatible and customizable with the 5th Edition of the “world’s greatest roleplaying game.”
The world of Or’Mya awaits its mighty champions. What kind of hero will you be?
5E Talislanta: The Savage Land RPG
Discover the world of Talislanta in this campaign and setting book fully compatible with the 5th edition of the world’s most famous roleplaying game.
Talislanta was first published in 1986. This newest edition provides fans new and old everything they need to set their campaign in the Savage Land.
The book includes:
Talislanta Races and Alignment Rules
New Rules for Tribes, Renown and Mass Battles
Classless Character Creation & Play
All New Skills, Feats & Magic
New Monsters & Enemies
Other game mechanics designed to evoke the post-apocalyptic fantasy world of Talislanta
This latest edition is set as a prequel to the original Talislanta setting. This period is a nightmarish version of our own Dark Ages where all knowledge of spell-casting has been lost; maps are nearly non-existent, and much of the world is unknown. There are no nations, city states, or even laws. In their place, tribes of warriors, nomads, slavers, and refugees struggle to survive in a hostile wasteland, torn by centuries of warfare and a malevolent magical maelstrom known as the Gyre.
Pathfinder 2E: Bestiary 2
With more than 350 classic and brand new monsters, this 320-page hardcover rulebook greatly expands on the foes found in the Pathfinder Bestiary. From classic creatures like serpentfolk and jabberwock, returning favorites like the primal dragons or the Sandpoint devil, to brand new menaces sure to test even the bravest of heroes, this must-have tome of monsters designed to challenge characters of any level is an essential companion to your Pathfinder game!
Pathfinder Bestiary 2 includes:
• More than 350 monsters drawn from mythology, genre classics, and more than a decade of Pathfinder, with plenty of new monsters too!
• Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
• Detailed monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
• Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
• Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about even more of Pathfinder’s most popular monstrous friends and foes!