Deathwatch Overkill invades The Wandering Dragon on 3/4!
Something deeply strange is going on at Ghosar Quintus. The mining planetoid’s population has developed odd habits and unsettling iconography. A suspicious transmission from Inquisitor Chaergryn, sent to investigate, has given the Imperium cause for alarm – ordinarily a man of absolute conviction, outside influences appear to have changed his mind. Kill Team Excis, tasked with investigating the Inquisitor’s behaviour, has gone silent, and references to a ‘four-armed Emperor’ have been detected.
A new Kill Team has been assembled by Ortan Cassius, Ultramarines Chaplain of renown – a detachment of redoubted heroes from a number of Chapters, every one a single-minded killing machine. Cassius has sworn to cleanse Ghosar Quintus of whatever mysterious alien threat has swallowed Kill Team Excis, and stop this challenge to the Emperor of Mankind before it can even begin. Whether he will be successful is unknown, but one thing is certain – Kill Team Cassius will descend upon Ghosar Quintus like a great mailed fist, and the battle will be spectacular…
Deathwatch Overkill is an exciting boxed game for two players, detailing the exploits of Kill Team Cassius as they attempt to cleanse the mining planet Ghosar Quintus of an alien threat – a Genestealer Cult. A game of fast-paced, tactical combat spread over nine scenarios with linked victory conditions and benefits, it includes 50 high-quality plastic Citadel miniatures:
– a Genestealer Primus, a Genestealer Magus and two Familiars;
– 2 Purestrain Genestealers, 4 Aberrants and 28 Genestealer Hybrids (12 Acolyte Hybrids of the 1st and 2nd generation and 16 Neophyte Hybrids of the 3rd and 4th generation);
– a massive Genestealer Patriarch;
– 11 Deathwatch Space Marines, taken from ten different Chapters. Led by Chaplain Cassius, each one is an individual character model. The Kill Team includes veterans, a heavy weapon-armed Devastator, a Terminator and even one mounted on a Space Marine Bike;
– teleport homer and servo skull;
along with 8 detailed double-sided board tiles, 6 dice, a range ruler and a 48-page rulebook, containing an ongoing story for each scenario.