D&D: Eberron – Rising from the Last War Available Now at The Wandering Dragon!
D&D: Eberron – Rising from the Last War
Grab the Standard Cover or the Exclusive Alternate Cover designed by Vance Kelly (Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes alt cover) at The Wandering Dragon starting on Tuesday, November 19—and venture into the pulp fiction fantasy setting of Eberron!
Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age, or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
- Enter the world of Eberron in a 1st-level adventure set in Sharn, the City of Towers
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of train cars, battle-scarred fortresses, and fallen warforged colossi.
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party.
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook.
- Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.
- Prepare to venture into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
Dungeons & Dragons vs. Rick and Morty
The world’s greatest roleplaying game meets television’s most dysfunctional family! What could possibly go wrong? D&D has partnered with Adult Swim to bring this boxed set blending the world of Dungeons & Dragons with the mad narcissistic genius of Rick Sanchez’s power-gaming sensibilities, and it includes everything a Dungeon Master needs to channel their inner mad scientist and run a rickrolling adventure for up to 5 players, levels 1 to 3.