D&D: Tasha’s Caulddron of Everything, Wilderness Kit and The Great Dalmuti Are Now Available at The Wandering dragon!
D&D: Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything
WHAT WONDERFUL WITCHERY IS THIS?
A magical mixture of rules options for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
The wizard Tasha, whose great works include the spell Tasha’s hideous laughter, has gathered bits and bobs of precious lore during her illustrious career as an adventurer. Her enemies wouldn’t want these treasured secrets scattered across the multiverse, so in defiance, she has collected and codified these tidbits for the enrichment of all.
- EXPANDED SUBCLASSES. Try out subclass options for every Dungeons & Dragons class, including the artificer, which appears in the book.
- MORE CHARACTER OPTIONS. Delve into a collection of new class features and new feats, and customize your character’s origin using straightforward rules for modifying a character’s racial traits.
- INTRODUCING GROUP PATRONS. Whether you’re part of the same criminal syndicate or working for an ancient dragon, each group patron option comes with its own perks and types of assignments.
- SPELLS, ARTIFACTS & MAGIC TATTOOS. Discover more spells, as well as magic tattoos, artifacts, and other magic items for your campaign.
- EXPANDED RULES OPTIONS. Try out rules for sidekicks, supernatural environments, natural hazards, and parleying with monsters, and gain guidance on running a session zero.
- A PLETHORA OF PUZZLES. Ready to be dropped into any D&D adventure, puzzles of varied difficulty await your adventurers, complete with traps and guidance on using the puzzles in a campaign.
Full of expanded content for players and Dungeon Masters alike, this book is a great addition to the Player’s Handbook and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. Baked in you’ll find more rule options for all the character classes in the Player’s Handbook, including more subclass options. Thrown in for good measure is the artificer class, a master of magical invention. And this witch’s brew wouldn’t be complete without a dash of added artifacts, spellbook options, spells for both player characters and monsters, magical tattoos, group patrons, and other tasty goodies.
D&D: Dungeon Master’s Screen-Wilderness Kit
CHART A COURSE IN THE WILDS
Venture into the wilds with this kit for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
This kit equips the Dungeon Master with a screen and other tools that are perfect for running D&D adventures in the wilderness.
The Dungeon Master’s screen features a gorgeous painting of fantasy landscapes on the outside, and useful rules references cover the inside of the screen, with an emphasis on wilderness rules. The kit also includes the following:
- 5 dry-erase sheets, featuring hex maps, a food-and-water tracker, and rules references (wilderness chases, wilderness journeys, and the actions you can take in combat)
- 27 cards that make it easy to keep track of conditions, initiative, and environmental effects
- 1 box to hold the kit’s cards
The Great Dalmuti: D&D Edition
Sometimes you roll a 1…and sometimes you roll a 20 and crush it!”
In the Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game, the dice may control your fate, but in The Great Dalmuti, it’s about how cleverly you play the cards you’re dealt. One round you’re polishing your royal crown, and the next you’re whacking rats in a filthy alley. It’s a gloat-filled, winner-take-all contest in this D&D-themed version of the classic card game.
★ The classic card game with a Dungeons & Dragons spin
★ First player with no cards wins — but don’t get too comfortable! In a single hand, the lowliest dreg can take down reigning ruler.
★ Easy-to-learn, fast-paced gameplay — perfect party game or family game night addition
★ Classic Great Dalmuti cards get a D&D twist, complete with illustrations by artist Harry Conway
★ Based on the award-winning game by Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering